How to Configure Outlook to use MMR’s new email server.
1. Click start and navigate to the Control Panel on your computer
2. Open Mail
3. Click “Show Profiles”
4. Click Add to add a new profile
5. Enter a Profile Name, Click Ok
6. Select the option “Manually configure server settings or additional server types”, Click Next
7. Select the option “Microsoft Exchange or compatible service”, Click Next
8. Enter the Server: MAIL01, Uncheck the box “Use Cached Exchange Mode”, Enter your Exchange Email Address, Click More Settings
9. If you will receive the following error click ok.
10.If you will receive another prompt disregard it and click cancel.
11. Select the Connection Tab, Under “Outlook Anywhere” Check the box “Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP”, Click “Exchange Proxy Settings…”
12. Enter the following information in the following order:
• Enter into the https:// Field: mail2.myvenyu.com
• Check the box “On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP”
• Check the box “On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP”
• Under “Proxy authentication settings” Select “Basic Authentication”, Click Ok
13. Click Ok
14. Click Check Name
15. When prompted to Connect to mail.myvenyu.com, Enter your Exchange Email account & Password, Check the box “Remember my Password” (optional), Click Ok
16. Click Finish.
Congratulations you have successfully setup your mailbox to use MMR’s new email servers.
If you receive an outlook error that involves avast please click yes to disable the add-in.