iPhone E-Mail Configuration
- Confirm which features you are currently synchronizing with Outlook.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on Exchange
- Mail (ON or OFF)
- Contacts (ON or OFF)
- Calendars (ON or OFF)
- Delete the existing Exchange account.
- Tap Delete Account in the screen where you verified which features are being synchronized.
- Setup your new account. (see page 2 for illustrated instructions)
- Tap on: Settings
- Tap on: Add E-Mail Account
- Tap on: Microsoft Exchange
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain: myvenyu
- Username: Youraccount@mmrgrp.com
- Password: Yourpassword
- Description: MMR Exchange
- Tap on: Next
- iPhone will error out.
- Server: mail2.myvenyu.com
- Tap on: Next
- When prompted, select Mail, Contacts and Calendars as per step 1d, 1e, and 1f.
iPhone Exchange Mailbox Setup Instructions
The following screenshots will assist you with setting up your Hosted Exchange mailbox with your iPhone.
1. Tap on Settings from your iPhone home menu
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap on Add Account
4. Select Microsoft Exchange
5. Enter the information as mentioned in the images below:
• Email Address: email@example.com (your company Email Address)
• Domain: MYVENYU
• Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (your company Email Address)
• Password: Enter the password associated with this e-mail address in the “Password” field
• Server name: MAIL2.MYVENYU.COM
6. Select the features you would like to synchronize, Select Done.
Congratulations you have successfully setup your mailbox to use our new mail server.